Take a look into what I see

Saturday, August 07, 2004

giving in!

So I decided to start this blog business. I figured too many pages written down in journals and pieces of loose paper are simply going to waste cause I.. and a few others are the only ones who ever see all the things I write. I might lose interest or forget I have this site, but who knows, atleast theres an option to post some stuff... and by stuff I mean all my crazy unrealistic complex yet beautiful thoughts that should atleast have the chance to be valid.


but before I get into all of that, I'm gonna go for a run, because soccer season starts in 8 days and counting. And I, have not touched a soccer ball... and so far cannot run the mile in much less than 8 minutes. Maybe I'll time myself at the track today, but I think I'll just run around the neighborhood.

later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home