Take a look into what I see

Sunday, August 08, 2004

livin large

So I got 5 bucks in tips today! (but no pay check because i was in africa...) AND I went running with mike after work... got in a good 2 miles. Feelin pretty darn good!

So my car battery died last night at rachaels... we decided it was an OMEN and that i'd just have to sleep over, so rach went to work this morning, and mike came with the jumper cables to save the day... Just as i was driving home, i decided to go to mobil to get some coffee (and show rach that my car was fine), but yeah... battery didnt finish charging, cause i tried to leave, and the car was dead. again. Then a guy "helped" me jump my car (again), but instead of the battery charging, sparks flew everywhere and it started to catch on fire.

Yeah. My car is still there. And mike drove BACK to mobil to pick me up... What would I do without such great friends?

So I get confused when I try to think about where I am right now. Like, last week I was on the southern tip of africa, taking pictures of the sun reflecting off a blueish green ocean against the wild coast. The week before I was driving in the back of a van through the third poorest country in the world. And in 2-3 weeks (I know I shouldnt say it...) school starts. I have to say thinking about the future is enough to stress me out. But I'm takin each day as it comes, and trying to make sure I have fun this summer while it's still here!

speaking of which... warped tour is tuesday, Think i'll buy my ticket... :)


take it easy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home