Take a look into what I see

Saturday, August 13, 2005

pack up and go

packing up to leave
taking my own
long road
with nothing but the belongings of my memories
and the past that built
enough skin to block out the dirt
and keep my insides in

the thin layer separating life from
the world
and still so much passes through

so many intangible ideas flew
right through me
getting caught in the cobwebs of that empty space in my head

i've been keeping some space open for rent
so please excuse my minds absence

it's just that i cleared the clutter of standards
and hand-fed opinions
that only make sense in one past-tense
but i know that now is a new game
or maybe not a game at all
no nothing is the same now
except that ever growing accumulation of events
building that past- tense to magnificent size
impressive
progressive
clear enough room for amiguity to loom ahead
at the dead end and all of it's surroundings
pointing countless directions that haven't been went
my money's been spent, i'll be staying here for a while
with this small backpack
that i put down from time to time
it's all you see attached to me
but my depth is in the emptiness
the space for this world to expand
and for new planes to land

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home