Take a look into what I see

Sunday, August 15, 2004

so i write music...

yeah i thought i'd just make a quick post of some song lyrics.... I have too many it seems, like too many to smash into one song, but yeah, i'll work out editing later, and its not like you can hear it cause its not recorded yet (sorry, i'm workin on that)...

"Spectacular"

Sometimes you see the most spectacular star
In the darkest of nights
And you wonder when you’ll ever get that high
You wonder how it must feel to live and die and still be alive

I’ve noticed the endless smiles, the over-excited laughter
That comes with fame
Everything they’ll do is somehow showing off to someone
Yet they’re always innocent
It’s all the same


(Chorus)
And I’ve never felt it. So I’ll never know.
Yeah it’s got to be too good
To ever. Be true.

But why be miserable
When I can be myself and be happy?
Yeah, why be miserable
When I can be anything?

Then I was your princess,
I was a princess
For a night
I wasn’t yours. Well maybe I was everyone’s.
But I felt so good


(bridge)
I started to see other people were looking up
I was at the end of their gaze
It was just my luck
That you were also looking, and those eyes amaze me.

If you ever wondered what it felt like to be a star
I meant to tell you with my kiss that you are spectacular
And I don’t know where I stand now
But I’ve been new places
The lines that I’ve interpreted only seem to trace your lips
over and under i'll trace your lips with my lips, and we'll let this happen, spectacular, so true.

(....chorus changes a little bit)
i started to feel it, i started to know
but it had to be too good, to ever, be true.


i trace your steps with only words now.
"let you walk away."

i wanted to feel it
cause i've got to know
that it will be too good, too good, too good to
ever, tell me it will forever be true.




there you have the lyrics. It's all real experiences jammed in there... the beginning is like- the dream, and feeling a little skeptical about famous people, and then i'm like "i've never felt it so i'll never know" but near the end, i won prom princess, i met this awesome guy, things were amazing i started to feel it (it= my little taste of "fame" being loved, that sense that other people wanna get to know me)... then things ended with the guy- it was "too good" to actually last, but i'd still like to hope one day those things that are WAY TOO GOOD will just be true. yeah, i hope you all get to hear it soon, maybe some of the lyrics will get cut but thats okay.

yeah and its kinda scary to think people who really make an impact on my life end up having songs written about them... haha, its my little revenge/appreciation, however you wanna look at it. sorry if that makes you uncomfortable (unnamed boys). a girls gotta write some music!

to anyone actually reading this- i appreciate it! leave a comment or something mann, show some love. send me an IM or somethin- italianchic311. email: italianchic311@yahoo.com

i need the encouragement with music, cause its so easy to forget how great it is, or if it really matters that i do it. you get the idea, but of course i love music... just dont be embarrassed to tell me what you think.


Jodi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home