Take a look into what I see

Friday, August 26, 2005

my school is sweet!

Loving it here in Portland, my campus is goreous, and there's some sweet people on campus and on my floor. Next door roomies are awesome (jesse and morgan), I'll get a pic later, Morgan is tight he's next door, we chill, he plays the uke. And there are like 5 other guitars on this floor and open mic night tomorrow! YEs. pretty good fit for a school i have to say. Heres a few pics to get you acquianted:


convertables are not meant for moving into college--- but they're amazing to drive in on a gorgeous day



roomate and i (her name is laura)


campus





my lovely dorm



okay thats all for now. email me at jodi@lclark.edu or comment or whatever, I'm having a great time.

JOdi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home