Take a look into what I see

Thursday, September 15, 2005

i miss home!

Jodi McLaren
Lewis & Clark College
PO BOX 1884
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road
Portland, OR 97219


(I'll just put my address there.... you can help bring me out of my sad mood by sending little pieces of home through letters or whatever you want to make me super happy)

While I realize college is amazing, I also realize I'm farrr far away. If it's a question of survival, well of course I'll make it. But in terms of emotional/mental motivation and happiness... well couldn't we all use a little boost there to make our lives more meaningful and especially great? yeah. maybe i'll find good music in the city tomorrow night. maybe i'll actually start my homework tonight. maybe i'll forget how sad i've been this week. call me crazy but i really like BEN LEE, his simple music is calming and nice. and one last topic change- i'm working at the co-op tonight and it should be great. now.. find your envelopes and stamps. (please!)


unless you have some bettter solution, in which case you can comment? or do both?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright, here it is...

*stands up*

*slowly backs away from desk*

*leans forward*

*arms in front of her*

*runs full speed ahead*

*dives into screen*

*falls.*

*hits her head*

*assumes fetal position on the ground*


jodi, if i could, i would jump through this internet and be there with you. i miss you so much! i should get a camera and we should set up ichat. how crazy would that be! i kant wait to see you (....i read so much tonight.)

sameoldlove* knows how to travel

12:30 AM

 
Blogger Jodi said...

kathleeeen i love you! what are you takin a philosophy course or something? you CISED some kant! keep practicing the internet dive, i look forward to seeing you. ! I miss you love.

1:55 AM

 
Blogger Rachael said...

haha funnny ladiesss.... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH jodi. be expecting mail. muahahhahahaaaaaa....

hey, remember freshman year drama class? chris lonas? phil sorting drugs on the carpet? shawn always high? rosen being a douch? us kicking ASS!?


just some funny memories..

how about that time we were driving in the road and it was raining and we were talkingabout sharron saying "have you seen my kitty cat??" and then that fricking POSSUM ran through the street and we cried/laughed/screamed all the way back to your house???!?!!


i lov eyou so much.

12:09 PM

 
Blogger Mike said...

your song is beautiful jodi. and so are all of you.

6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home