Take a look into what I see

Sunday, September 04, 2005

small moment of feeling alive

i was reading elective affinities for my english class on the grass, in the sun (when not blocked by clouds), outside of my dorm. The book went in and out of being interesting, but I was happy to be outside in the warmth of the sun. Among people walking to and from their dorms, the sound of an acoustic guitar caught my ear (as it usually does). Some guy was walking around playing this beautiful guitar delicately, and it sounded very beautiful. He walked away, I kept reading my book, then he returned and I looked up and waved and he walked over and asked what I was doing... "I'm reading, what about yourself?"


"I'm writing a soundtrack to this beautiful day... I'm really just playing the same thing over and over again."


that's awesome.


I stopped reading and looked up at the clouds for a while as my background music walked away further into the beauty of today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

damn advertisements. they were polite and all but still!

8:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home