Take a look into what I see

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

myths (and truths) about LC

So some people will probably tell you that my school is kind of WEIRD! (the topic comes up in conversation a lot as well-- "our schools SO weird!.... I LOVE IT!")

First of all... we address the "tree huggers," they are real, I have proof:




Second... there ARE sports, believe it or not, no we're not as crazy as those Reed kids, we HAVE a football team (kind of). There weren't enough players this year to play the normal season games, but I did go to the game against Occidental from CA, and I took a picture at this wonderful moment that we actually made it to the 50 yard line!




As far as the rain goes... I'm convinced that it doesn't really rain a lot here, because I've had so many beautiful days that look like this:




and I read books while laying in the green grass...



So why is it so weird? I don't know, I guess cause people like ME go here. The only way to really know how it is here is to VISIT! Hope you enjoyed the pictures... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

i love it. i love YOU even more. i'm too tired to continue. haha.. it's LATE on this side of the country. you're beautiful. i miss your hands. where's that engagement ring?? ;)

this is me kissing your cheek.

12:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TREE HUGGERS ARE REAL! I KNEW IT!

B MO

1:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home