Take a look into what I see

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

couldnt be better

People.... Andrew Norsworthy has got it goin on. Let me just say he played at the barn tonight, and I opened for him, and Forget Reason closed, and it was such a great time. i'm so high on this night that i've gotten barely any sleep this week and yet it seems like it'd be a crime to go to sleep right now. i could've just lived in that concert forever. so i guess i'll be going to College Perk this saturday after work to see him play again, mann and i thought the CD was good, but hearing that live was soo incredible. go show this man some love: www.andrewnorsworthy.com


life's so fulllll. i wrote a poem, don't go overanalyzing this one:

where do you go when you're filled up
filled up to the brim
filled up with beauty
filled up with him

your words catch me closer to the reality
that's hidden inside me
driving and smiling while the tones are dialing
around in my ears
terms of endearment, dear, its dreary and i'm full of hope

catch me pockets empty
he finds me
everytime the song sounds and the fingers dial
driving and smiling
we don't speak on telephones
your skipping to my soul
and i'm full





what a wonderful reality you find yourself in some days. i totally want to go on tour this summer. all it will take is the DRIVE (wow.. i'm cheesy). hey, i'm recording in mid-april, and i will do my best to get a CD out before we graduate (i mean with a design and everything). i've been giving out lots of CDs that i recorded on my own, the idea is that you listen and spread the word/music, and thenn when i actually do go through with the CD idea, you think... i wouldnt mind paying $10 for this, or something, and we all survive. so my eyes keep blinking for long periods of time... i think its time i give in and lay in the comfort of my bed with the comfort of this great night with such great music and great people.



and everyday i get a little more
a little more broken, doubtful, and free
to be hopefully, positive, learning to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home