Take a look into what I see

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

what makes my life better

best friends flying soo far to come visit me in Portland

letters in the mail

hugs and kisses

flowers and tall trees

phone calls

good books

music that moves me (literally or figuratively)

mix CDs

being reminded of my dream

believing in myself

having friends/family believe in me

adventures

leaving time open for new people/places/options

peace rally in portland

portland... in general

independent artists

crying for reasons other than sadness

holding hands

encouragement

feeling thankful

being in the sun

playing guitar/ transforming my thought processes and emotions into sounds

trying new things

being understood

taking walks in the dark

turning fear into motivation

genuine expression

coffee houses

the reinventing store in northeast

gardens, planting seeds

loving people (i mean loving as a verb AND an adjective)

laying in the grass

people watching - seeing so many different kinds of people

giving food away to people on the streets

talking to strangers

smiling

eye contact

the motivation to find out who i am... all of who i am, that won't really end til i'm dead, and after that there will be plenty of time for other people to find out who i am through all the poems and songs i've left behind.

rachael for helping me do what really matters in my life, change bad habits.

sharing the highs and the lows of friends/with friends.

knowing that my upbringing was fantastic

seeing people with genuine good-hearted faith

telling the truth

listening to people

having a list this long about what makes my life better

having hope in the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

you're beautiful... :)

keep going!

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home