Take a look into what I see

Thursday, August 19, 2004

and the living's easy

so i was confused and upset about getting cut from soccer. but slowly i'm looking forward to the year despite the absence of varsity soccer. things like being president of NAHS when we might go on a trip to italy, and having a mentor specifically for MUSIC and having time to do music, and keeping my job so i can keep making money all year... I am so much more excited about! and i have time for them, because i won't be practicing 5-6 days a week. the year is just a little less stressful.

i'm lookin for positives. gotta stay positive. and hey, it's stilll summer. i got so much to love. definitely goin to college perk on tuesday, let me know if you wanna join. i'll be playin on the open mic, some new songs! :)


see yas.. oh and thanks to people for like.. being supportive with things- not making fun of me for getting cut, etc. i love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home