Take a look into what I see

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

still alive

haven't written here in a while. School started. Yeah, i'm a senior, thats just wonderful, but i don't even feel that old. Maybe it's just highschool in general, or being forcefully pulled out of bed at 6 20. I don't quite know, but these days are so very long.

I'm still working, i worked 4-9 tonight. It'll be nice to keep seeing a paycheck all year. But when i have homework these shifts could be kinda bad. I'm getting very sleepy as i write, but i tried to make an effort to.

my classes arent too bad. school doesnt feel the same without soccer, but i'm not so stressed. I started writing a few rough drafts/possible college essays. Emory looks really tight, so we'll see how that turns out in a few months.

for now.. i'm gonna write a quick thing for my mentor class (can't wait to leave school early! all the time!). Dude, the first day of school actually wasnt so bad... mr saunders, the once scary intimidating administrator almost had me in tears after this speech he gave us seniors. It was all... him reflecting on highschool and realizing lots of people you see every day you dont even keep in touch with.. and then how senior year is full of moments and they're working to make each one really awesome. And i just felt happy and privileged and sad all at the same time.

pretty cool to see some big guys soft sides though, atleast for me. Peace for now!


jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home