Take a look into what I see

Thursday, November 11, 2004

color me maroon

whats happenin ppls? I am happy to say that my pepperdine application is SENT. my part is done, i wrote a kick ass essay and will be sending them a demo to give me a lil extra pizazz. haa man yesterday i was about ready to kill someone though just thinking about all the crap left to do. I love how no seniors sleep at all. I've been trying to learn how to play piano... this song totally inspired me by andy davis, I just ordered his cd from www.andydavisonline.com cause he's that cool. Guess i havent written here in a while, but this past weekend i had the privelege of having Kendall Payne sleep at my house!

woman is an amaaazing singer and song writer. we had a little "pass the guitar" jam session in my living room, i was blown away. definitely check her out at www.kendallpayne.com.

yeah so i've been learning how to record and having a blast in a tiny little office singing my heart out. some select few have had the chance to listen to the freshly recorded messy versions of my songs, just for the sake of feedback. I can't wait to get all of the little problems fixed up so everyone can hear what i've been working on for the past few weeks.

right now i kind of dont care about much, i mean in a good way, like i finished a lot of the important stuff i needed to finish (pepperdine application) and i'm going on a retreat tomorrow night til sunday. Aside from intense games of paintball, i'll have some time to relax and maybe unwind from the hectic few weeks this has been. ideally all of my thoughts will unravel into a nice piece of music to add the CD. Get me around january for this cd, still working on all the details of a CD title/cover/track list. You will definitely see the following songs: what you'd say, so ready for you, here i am, believe me (africa song), spectacular, and a little more blind. i might re-record some of the oldies for the sake of my pride, cuz i know a few of them are kinda rough!

when in doubt, listen to tupac-keep ya head up.

oh dude before i leave (and to add yet another random sentence that seems to not be connected to anything, like the one above...) ---- i just read this awesome ZINE, a short magazine? by Jen Lemen and her soul-sister friend, and its soooo great. if you are an NF (and you know it) or just some person who enjoys good writing, you must check this out, its amaazing. and i'll give you the website to go to once i find out what it is.


Jodizz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home