Take a look into what I see

Friday, November 19, 2004

yess great night

the RHHS coffee house was awesome tonight! so many great acts... soo happy i got to be a part of it. Things just went smoothly up there and i felt like my songs were just flowing and i could look up and take in the crowd without bein thrown off. I mean most of you know i mess up a lot when i play; even though they're my own songs.. but i didnt tonight! i think all this (shhh)... -recording- has helped me to be a little more consistent. if you all were to take a vote should i... save money and get in a real studio to record songs, orrr do my best with what i have at the barn and finish a cd by... lets say march because either way i want it to be beautiful. I'm talkin CD cover and everything man.

Hopefully ppl will be up for buying another CD, with interesting new songs you'll learn to love and sing along to in the future. Dude, and I gotta thank ppl who keep showing up every time i play; my true "fans" haha who are really just friends that i LOVE so much. you guys mean so freakin much to me, its incredible. you all make me smile when i'm behind that mic. i just had SUCH a great time tonight! now i'm ready to crash... i've had nooo sleeep (and its been worth it), good night everyone,


Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home