Take a look into what I see

Saturday, June 25, 2005

a little bit of really good news

I got my scholarship back for LC! Now I don't feel so horrible for going to an expensive college.

My party was very personal and awesome. I really got to talk to some people on more than a mingling level, and I'm so thankful for that, and for the gifts people gave, and the words people shared.

My website is DONE and beautiful! Go look! There is more coming... like for instance, songs from the CD, which are almost finished being recorded, give me another week or 2. Look at whats there so far-- www.jodimclaren.com


I really love my friends.


I raised 1,000 bucks through the Pre-sale, or I should be saying YOU raised me 1,000 bucks, wow, and I'm so thankful for that, it's really just so incredible to have that support, and the end product is coming together so awesomely, I'm working really hard in the studio! It really will be great.

Now I get to go celebrate again, this time in NJ with my moms side of the family, the Italian side, just when I thought the food couldn't get better (my mom and i fried eggplant yesterday, and it was ooh so good!), I head over there, mmm I just have a really good life. Nights like last night remind me how connected we all are... in both struggles and celebrations.


peace out, and Happy Birthday to Brittany today!

Jodi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home